Saturday, December 4, 2010

Finally posted a final version of Christian Lauba...

Hello everyone,


See the link for the new article I posted on Wikipedia about Christian Lauba. I really would like this page to stay up, if there is anything that you can do to help it stay up and prevent it from being zapped, please let me know. In case it is zapped here is a link to my draft page: Draft Page. There was a lot of work that was involved in making this, and it was a good experience overall in posting this and I don't want it to be lost.

On class in Tuesday let me know what was good or bad about it, and everyone is obviously free to edit it if there are problems. Have a fabulous weekend everyone, and good luck on concerts/exams!


Matt

1 comment:

Dave B. said...

Matt, this is awesome! It is really well fleshed out and much more comprehensive than what you had last week. It looks like Voceditenore has been hard at work on it too (check out the history).