Tuesday, April 12, 2016

How Classical Music Can Help Kids.

This was an interesting read about a producers who are for incorporating classical music in children's routine from very young age. I completely agree because learning music from the very young age definitely contributes into one's development process. I think it's a great step and people actually realize which type music is worth introducing to children. By this I am not trying to diminish pop culture by any way, I just mean that everything builds up from basis but whatever builds on it sometimes stays (and also starts to be called classics) and sometimes does not. That's why it's important to know to base first.
The other thing is to find a way for it to be more accessible from child's perception because if the music and activity involving music are not inviting and interesting for children, I am not sure how it will affect their focus.
Article itself.

No comments: