Monday, October 25, 2010

Wikipedia Topics

Here's my Wikipedia user page: User Page

And here are my five proposed topics:

1. The International Alliance of Women in Music
2. The Utah Children's Choir (Kay Asay, conductor)
3. John Morrison, composer
4. The Longitude New Music Ensemble
5. Jody Rockmaker, composer

I've contacted the IAWM about establishing a Wikipedia page, and they're excited about the prospect and willing to support me. Hsiao-Lan wrote and said, "This is a great idea! We have been wanting to have an IAWM presence on wikipedia and have had some discussions about this. We really just need someone to jump start the project. Too much pre-planning makes things complicated sometimes." Sounds like a go!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Hmmm. I'm not quite sure what to do. I was really excited about writing the IAWM Wikipedia article, but because I introduced the idea on the general listserv, a couple of people have already gone and done it! :-)