Monday, November 1, 2010

Wikipedia stuff

Hi all,

I have been doing some work and thinking on Wikipedia. My newly updated user page can be seen here.

I have been struggling a bit to find subjects for new articles, but I have come up with the following ideas (subject to change):

Juventas New Music Ensemble (a Boston-based group)
Lowell House Opera (a Cambridge-based group)
Brass instrument extended technique (listed as an entry that needs creating)
Hand-stopping (a horn technique - the article exists but it needs expanding)
multiple tonguing (an extended brass technique, could tie in to the larger article)
flutter-tongue (article exists, but it needs sources, expansion, and could also tie-in)

I am open to other ideas. If anyone has noticed anything lacking in their Wikipedia travels that you think I might do well to write on, please let me know!

No comments: