Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Psyched into it

I finally worked up the courage to post the plot summary for Goyescas onto the page. It was easier than I had hoped. Trying to put my references at the bottom (and cite them in the text) proved to be more difficult. I still cannot believe that an Internet savvy cat like me can't handle this easy task.

I did, however, find some information on posting images. Even better, there's a Wikipedia cheatsheet that creates a shorthand list of all the editing procedures in a comprehensive manner, and it'll change your life.

It has been a pleasure struggling through this monster of an assignment with you all. I certainly won't stop working on this over the break, and as I learn new things about wikipedia and blogging (and life in general!) i will be sure to keep you informed.

Thanks for an awesome class!

No comments: