Tuesday, November 6, 2007

beating around the bush...

I still can't think about a proper format for our article. "The future of classical music" can hardly be written as a standard entry in an encyclopedia since it is lacking a strong definition. To be honest, I'd rather like to write an essay on this topic than an entry for an encyclopedia. Anyway, my mood changes soon hopefully. In the meantime, I experimented by editing various biography pages (Philipp Melanchthon, Helmuth Lachenmann, György Ligeti, Paul Hindemith, Karlsruhe and Rostock). In most of the cases I set links or added latest news when the person is still alive. I also added a little more data about my old conservatories. I created a new article which probably needs some corrections by a native speaker: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donaueschingen_Festival

No comments: