Sunday, November 18, 2007

Longy Wiki Page

Hey all. I just added a major section to Longy's Wiki page. Let me know what you think. Also, inter-wiki links in RED are non-pages. That is, there is no page to link to. This is another area in which we can improve! There is nothing on collaborative piano. The closest pages I found were Chamber Music and Accompanying. Also, there is no Dalcroze page! There is scant information on the creator, Emile Jaques-Dalcroze which references the discipline, but nothing more. Also, if anyone has any idea on what to do for a Modern American Music page, let me know (or, since it's Wikipedia, just do it!). I was thinking about referencing American Popular Music, but I'm not sure it would send the right message.
Feedback, either here or on Wikipedia would be appreciated!
~Brian

No comments: