Saturday, November 24, 2007

I made few changes to DigitalAudioPlayers(which still needs more cleaning up... ) page at wikipedia. and Page named Audience stub about age is mine. Unfortunately I can't find the article I am reffering to... (I know the year 2004, but I don't have enough patience to look through 365 newspapers... I don't remember the article name sadly) .....
at Honorable ruler user page I just made few correction under listening ... link them to wikipages also...... dunno what to do with mine user page....
P.S. Alex Ross book is a good piece of reading, his ideas more and more support mine that Musicality is very subjective.... and musician taste is given thing... And society and surrounding people are the one who forms it for you.... and I bet because there is may cultures and more and more dissipation between society level somebody will truly love Britney Spears and somebody will prefer Mozart....
Is it again peasants vs bourgeois?

No comments: